Tuesday, November 29, 2005

My Not So Crazy But Scary Neighbor

OK more news about my not so crazy but still scary neighbor. I mentioned that all 4 of the Indonesian workers that stay beside my house work at the construction of a new shop right ? But guess what ? Their current house are also in construction. That's why my grandma has been staying with us for the past few days(to jaga rumah).

Mr L hired another bunch of workers for the house construction. I'm not sure they are Indonesian or not but they don't have the 'muka karat' type of face(I think they are Indon because one of them was asking me about Chester and I catched his faint Indon's accent). AND they don't stare at us!!! Fhewwwww! Not like the 4 Indonesian workers that stare at you like they have never seen a woman in their life. That's why so scary. You walk where, his eyes follow. You stand still but his eyes follow while he himself are walking. Bugger man! If I have a brother I will ask my bro to tell them 'Tengok apa ?'. This is sexual harrassment!!!

But I pity them a little lah. Just little. All 4 of them were living at first room for few days but since the construction started they have been living at 3rd room. The first room and living room area don't have any roof(ant eating woods=what u call this type of ant ?). Luckily our house is free from 'ant' infestation.

4 Comments:

Blogger Wuching said...

those 'ants' r called termites & btw, talk to ur neighbours & u may find that they r quite ok..

4:33 PM  
Blogger Jeremy C said...

all i can say is good luck and take care, k?

4:54 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Wuching - I just hope they can finished the construction work as fast as possible and move out of there.

Jeremy C - ok. btw whenever I go to your blog, my internet explorer surely hang. why ar ?

10:20 AM  
Blogger Jeremy C said...

really? ok, will go check it out...

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home