Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Lost & Found & Lost Again

WOW man! 2 persons got lost at Mid Valley on the same day (27th Nov 2005). I will remember this day forever. No one knew about this senario except mom, sis and me.

Lost Case No. 1
You see, sis got lost at the Home Decor Fair at Mid Valley's Exhibition Centre. We were browsing lane by lane and when I found a way to go to the last lane(mom was following me), sis went the other direction. We stopped and went back the lane where we got separated but sis was not there.

My mom panicked. She said 'Maybe sis pengsan somewhere. She said she got a bit of headache just now' and 'Maybe someone culik your sis already'. I said 'she looks healthy and nobody will culik her lah'. We searched lane by lane and then broke off and search again. And then I stand at the place where we got separated whereby mom search for her again. We went outside to look for her coz I knew sis won't search for us. She will wait outside. But still can't find her outside. We searched again inside a couple of times and finally go out again.

Hehehehe sis was waiting for us near the escalator. Aiyar we didn't go out to the escalator the first time, just the entrance. Sis said 'I was counting the minutes how long you two would take to find me'. Hehehehehe but I'm proud lah coz I know sis will wait outside. The problem is sis lent me his handphone coz I said I wanted to take some picture using her handphone while my handphone was with mom. That's why we can't call each other.

We then proceed to JJ.

Lost Case No. 2
We were at the home/electrical appliances/stationary floor and at the kitchen utensil area I told sis and mom that I'm going to the loo. I even asked them to wait for me. When I came back from the loo(around 10mins I guess;didn't wear watch and my hp was still with mom. I've given sis' hp back), I found out that I'm lost. You see I waited for them at the kitchen utensil area for don't know how long. Yeah can't call them coz my hp is with mom and I purposely don't want to call them by using a public phone.

I walked lane by lane because I can't just stand at one place. Salesgirl will think I'm going to steal something. I even went to the floor below to have a sit and then I went up again and waited for them. I think 'they must have enjoyed their shopping until forgotten that I'm not with them?' and 'Surely they will look for me once they have finished shopping'. I was half right. They said that after they can't find me they go and bought their stuff before came looking for me again.

I was reading all the different types of cork labels, cooking pot labels, baking utensils labels and looking at each chopsticks design until I can't stand it anymore. I decided to eat something at the stall beside the kitchen department. I was happily eating Nasi Pulut with Ayam Rendang. Heaven man! Too bad I have a small stomach if not I'll eat Asam Laksa too. I found out that I waited for them for 2 hours after checking the receipt.

I was nearly done with my 'early' dinner at 4.30pm when I turned suddenly and saw them both with their hands carrying multiple plastic bags. Hehehehe. Funny thing is they also looked for me at the kitchen area multiple of times but fate didn't bring us together then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home