Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Chester: Master of Tricks

Last week, when I was reading newspaper on the floor with Chester lying beside me, he makes me proud again. We will usually go through this ritual just before I take a bath on working day evening. As usual I will regulate his play toys weekly. Last week he's having his orange squeaky toy.

I've tried this trick a couple of times that is to use my hand and push his tennis ball/his orange toy towards him(I make sure I push the toy near his paw) hoping that he will use his paw to push back to me while he's lying down.

Yeah you guess it! He did it! My GOD...tried almost 10 times with him and he passed back to me 100% by using his paw or mouth(push). I called my sister to come and watch this trick and she's satisfied too. She said we should name this trick so that Chester will recognize the trick's name and will perform to us next time.

So I name this trick as ‘Pass Around'. Wohooo….Some of Chester's NEWLY learn tricks are 'Play Catch' (that is I throw his tennis ball or orange towards him and he will catch it in the air) and 'Play Around'. I'’m teaching him 'Waving' that is to wave! and also 'Yawn' so that he yawns when we instruct him to yawn! This will be so cool. These tricks are kind of hard but I believe I will prevail and so will my dear Chester!!!

I'm teaching Chester to wish 'Kong Hei Fatt Choy' with his 2 paws resting on my 2 hands but seems to fail. My idea is to place a small bag around his body and hoping he will go around wishing my relatives 'Kong Hei Fatt Choy' come this CNY. I guess he will only get his angpow in 2007.

- A proud Jedi master I am – thrive WILL my apprentice -

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy C said...

haha..so CUTE! I'd love to meet Chester one day :) and you sound so much like Yoda... *LOL*

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

teach him to say 'hi!' i'd be very impressed but oooohhh spooky, heh!heh!

6:32 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Jeremy C - Thank You :). I AM Yoda!

Dreamcatcher - That I need to learn from owner's of talking dog. Wait ar...

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home