Saturday, November 19, 2005

Good Bye Roy Keane :(


Good bye!
Posted by Picasa

I was in Assunta Hospital this morning when I saw someone's "Star" paper showing Keane's face on the last page. Oppsss this could be bad. When I read those big letters clearly on the last page "Bye to Red Devils", I was so devastated.

Day by day I look forward to Keane returning to the pitch. Well, he will never be at Old Trafford pitch again playing for ManUtd. Sob sob sob...When I got the chance to read the first two paragraphs of the article at a newspaper's stand, I was horrified! He had left ManUtd with immediate effect on 18th November 2005. How could this be ? I thought he will leave end of the season or the next but never in my wildest dream that he will leave immediately!!! This is bad man! For ManUtd and the fans. I guess Keane have move on and so we will have too.

For god's sake, he's just 34 years old. Why would he play for another club ? There must be something wrong. Why would he leave immediately and not end of the season ??? Roy Keane was born on 10th August 1971 at Cork, Ireland. He first joined ManUtd in 1993 from Nottingham Forest for a then British record fee of 3.75 millions pound. He last played for ManUtd on Sept 14 2005 because of injury.

When I first became ManUtd's die-hard fan, I only knew Roy Keane. Such is his greatness in ManUtd and the world. He will be warmly remembered by us with his gread leadership, his cool tackling, his 'straight-forward words' and most importantly as a figure to look up to.

Good Bye Royston Maurice Keane!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home