Thursday, November 17, 2005

Chicken Little

I just watched Chicken Little yesterday. I did laughed out loud a couple of times. I even slammed my hand at my lap and the chair because it's damn funny. At first the joke seem abit lame but as you go deeper into this story, the joke become more and more funny. And you must like Chicken Little, Runt, Abby and Fish along the way. They are so cute man! I like the karaoke part and Star Wars joke.


The Star: Chicken Little



Fish Out of Water, Ugly Duckling Abby Mallard (voiced by Joan Cusack ), Runt of the Litter (voiced by Steve Zahn ) and Chicken Little (voiced by Zach Braff ) in Walt Disney Pictures' Chicken Little - 2005


Erhmmm should I ring the bell and let people think I'm crazy again ?
Posted by Picasa

I rate this movie 7/10. Go watch if you have the time. After the movie has ended do stay on because there's a karaoke session by the cartoon characters.

6 Comments:

Blogger Samm said...

Gordon just finished watching it, he was shaking his head to the songs, lol. A good buy, i guess. I might watch it later, not now.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Hey 黄德峻 and Samm, thanks for stopping by.

Ohhh you make me wanna wanna wanna....

2:41 PM  
Blogger Jeremy C said...

LOL...it's just such a fun movie to watch! Agreed, definitely worth every penny!

3:59 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

YES!!!

4:11 PM  
Blogger Buaya69 said...

no time to go cinema wor, how? sobz sobz sobz

7:00 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Go buy pirated one. OUT already! ;p

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home