Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Scary Neighbor

Recently I blogged about my new neighbor who are Indonesian. Well, I'm so scared right now. They like to stare man!

My mom told us that when she came home from work yesterday, she was bringing Chester to go potty at our driveway and one of the guy sat on the motorbike and watched my mom while smoking a cigar. Scary right? The fence between our house and their house is the conventional type. The diamond shape type. So they will have unobstruct view of our house.

Yesterday also when I reached home and my dad open the gate for me, 2 of the guys was walking to their house and passed our home. They watched/stared/looked inside our home. My God! So frightening. My dad quickly called me to get back into the house as fast as possible. Meanwhile, Chester was barking at them.

My dad said "Don't hang outside from now on". I can see that my dad are also scare ...in case what happened to our house or us. Again I need to stretch, no offence to the others Indonesian ya. Just that my neighbor are really weirdo.

Later on when I brought Chester out for a walk, I peeped at their house to see whether anyone of them are hanging outside. Luckily no one was there. Fhewwww! I brought Chester to the first half of the road and abandoned the bottom half where we must pass their home.

I really hate this man! I hope the construction of the shop house will be completed as soon as possible. I need independance man! I used to run on the road with Chester and laughing out loud with him but now I can only walk like an old lady.

Ohhh and I hate that yucky smelling cigar smell.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

scary experience...

8:02 AM  
Blogger lynnee said...

call the police & have them send a man to ronda around?

those neighbours don't sound at all neighbourly...

8:18 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

azmie - yup

lynnee - i think police won't ronda coz they hv done nothing wrong. :(

8:43 AM  
Blogger Wuching said...

yes police cant do anything until crime is commited so just b careful

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

never judge a book by its cover.. they stared or looked thats all, did they disturb you? have they stolen from you? What make u think nothings wrong with the smell of your house or your attitude towards them? Why did u look into their house..you're no better.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

yeah, we have to take the initiative to protect ourself.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

anonymous - I judge them by their looks and staring but of course I might be wrong on them. Anyway the staring stuff makes us uncomfortable. Therefore before I go out I peep whether they are outside or not. If they are outside, then I'll go out later.

Sometimes our heart tell us something but our eye tell us differently.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Jeremy C said...

don't judge the book by its cover may be true, but staring at other people is simply rude. smoking cigar/kretek some more, these can't ne good people. Che-cheh, you must be careful, k and take care of chester too...who knows, these ppl might know jampi and put a spell on poor chester or urself.

listen to your dad, don't hang outside too often, esp when the neighbours are around. and don't forget to lock the gate/doors too.

*really worried for poor che-cheh and chester*

2:27 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Good advices! Thank you!

We started to lock our gate as well.

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur anxiety is typical of one whose comfort zone has be disrupted... hmmmm, they may just turn out to be any average guys around (urghhh!!! that too is mighty poor assurance!!) but yea, we can never be too careful nowadays!! thread wisely!

3:35 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Eh you are right to the dot man!

I'll be very careful. This means Chester will have less excercise!

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahh!!
who is that Anonymous??
tell us your name lah..
very inspiring la u..

12:19 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

dunno

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home