Sunday, November 13, 2005

A Bitch Attacked Chester!!!

Last Friday I decided to bring Chester to have a walk further front of our house road. Our front road is a row of shophouses and over there I knew there's a dog who like to chase people and but didn't know that the dog will attack another dog.

Being a smart-ass, I bring an umbrella for our dangerous quest. We were in front of Teo Aik Restaurant(selling Bak Kut Teh) when their dog sprinted outside and was growling and barking at Chester. The owner quickly sprinted out as well and was calling her dog's name. I forgot the dog's name but I remember that dog is a bitch.

Chester and myself was so scared man. I used the umbrella to scare the bitch away but she's not scared at all. Her eyes were fixed on Chester. Shit! The bitch circled us and I hold Chester's leash thightly. That idiot bitch was nearing us and suddenly Chester pulled the leash farther from me. That bitch managed to lunged at Chester and climb over Chester(with biting action) for a few seconds before their Indonesian maid came running out and shooo that bitch away. Luckily that bitch didn't bite Chester!

Poor Chester. He was pulling me to go home. We were running a little and that Indonesian maid asked us not to run as that bitch will chase us even more. I still used the umbrella to scare the bitch. The Indonesian maid finally managed to scared the bitch to run around a lorry and we quickly walked back home but not before that bitchy dog emerged from the other side of the lorry.

Again the Indonesian maid scared the bitchy dog and finally the bitchy dog no was longer growling. We quickly walked back and I turned a couple of times to make sure she was not following us. I stopped half way and let Chester have a breath because Chester was pulling away and he was panting so heavily. The panting was so horrible. For 1 sec I thought Chester will faint or have a heart attack.

We managed to reached home savely. Thank God! Chester's panting was gone and now he was filled with delight. I used 2 cloths to clean Chester's fur due to that bitch climbing up Chester.

Luckily that bitch didn't bite Chester or the owner will face the consequence. If Chester was hurt I will phone the Majilis Perbandaran and ask them to catch that idiot bitch. I saw that the bitchy dog didn't wear any collar or any sort of identification tag. They didn't even chain her at a save place. They should have chain her because that bitch was an idiot whose mind has gone crazy. What an idiot owner. That lady owner or the maid didn't even said sorry. It's as if we were wrong to step into their territory.

We were shocked but not hurt. I wonder Chester will dare wonder the road again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Chester. Luckily both of you didn't get hurt.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Yeah, luckily. Curse that dog. I guess those kind of bad attitude dog are the one who will kill people.

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home