Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Starsky & Hutch


I watched Starsky & Hutch the other day at Astro. Starring Ben Stiller as David Starsky and Owen Wilson as Ken Hutchinson.

Why didn't I watch this movie at cinema earlier ? This is a cool movie because I like the joke, the sense of humour and I like Huggy Bear starring Snoop Dogg. Stiller and Wilson really have a wonderful chemistry between them.

I rate this movie 6/10. Watch Starsky & Hutch when you got the chance.


Huggy Bear aka Snoop Dogg
Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

Blogger Wuching said...

i like this movie too..

9:30 AM  
Blogger Jeremy C said...

Great movie, this one!

2:17 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Yeah. Cool one!

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i remember the 'grass' joke :)

3:53 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

I don't remember. Care to share it with us ?

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't really remember the script. But it happens when they were playing golf. when is the next show?

8:26 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Ohhh I remember now. Huggy Bear go undercover by becoming the bad guy caddy. Huggy gave him a lesson or two about grass!

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home