Tuesday, November 08, 2005

My Odd Dream

I told you in Final Score: ManUtd 1-0 Chelsea that I had an odd dream. Well here's the story.

On that faithful ManUtd vs Chelsea match we planned to order McD for our dinner. So I called McD delivery service.

Me: Hello, my phone number is xxxxxxxxx.
McD guy: You are Ms Che-Cheh. Address is xxxxxxxx.
Me: Yes.
McD guy: The nearest McD near your place is xxxxxxxx. However you need to wait between 1.5hrs to 2 hrs because the McD over at xxxxxxx don't have enough delivery man.
Me: Can I change the McD delivery to xxxxxx ? That place is also near my house.
McD guy: Hold on, I ask my supervisor.
After few secs...
McD guy: I'm sorry, you can't change place.
Me: In that case, nvm. I'll drive to McD.
hang up.....

On second thought I'm kind of lazy to drive. So again I called up McD. I placed my order and was requested to expect the delivery between 1.5hrs to 2hrs, meaning I have to wait until 10pm for my dinner to arrive. Luckily I have my dinner at 9.30pm. The delivery guy even said 'sorry'.

Later that night, I didn't dream about MU but I dreamt that there's some problem at McD delivery and they will deliver my order at 3am-4am. I don't remember what happens after that but thank GOD.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha.. but if dream of mu so nich right .. teeheehee

12:55 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

yeah..hehe

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ishh!!! i was expecting a more thrilling dream, not this... so devoid of any cliffhangers. ;PPP

7:51 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Too bad, I don't hv many thrilling dream.

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

luckily u didn't wet your bed

3:45 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Hey, just a McD dream lah. Unless the drink arrived and accidentally landed on my 'x'. wuahahahahahha

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home