Saturday, November 05, 2005

Cheater: Tesco & Guardian

Pity us! We encountered another cheater just a few days after Cheater:Baskin Robbins case. This time it was Tesco.

Urgghhh! Belum kena belum tau! Now i 'tau'. I read and heard many 'cheats' story of Tesco and Giant and now I kena.

We bought many stuff at Tesco a couple of days ago. One of the item is Chicken Cocktail which was RM1.99/g *Special Offers. The special offer price tag was situated below the normal price tag of RM2.69/g at the showcase area. We found out later at home that forking Tesco charged us RM2.69/g!!!!! Hey they were lucky that I didn't realise this cheat at Tesco. If not I will request that forking cashier to right the wrong price!

Another case I've encoutered was at Guardian. Their reason was they forgot to remove the discount price tag. Shit lah. But luckily finally they charged me with the discounted price. That's why I still continue to patronise Guardian.

Hehehehe I had a good laugh when my friend, babylovebites had a 'war of words' with a Giant's cashier. She promised not to shop at Giant anymore.

For me ? Dunno lah...how ar ? Hmmm I'll shop lesser at hypermarket and will support supermarket more! Hahahahahahaha!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger pelf said...

I read somewhere that if there was a discrepancy in prices, the customer SHOULD be charged the lower price in any case.

12:51 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Ohhh yeah I heard about that too but how many customer would do that(i mean compare prices among all the hypermarket/supermarket) and then claim with that 'hypermarket' that offer 'charged the lower price'.

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home