Monday, October 31, 2005

My First Dog - Unfinished Story...

With regards to My Che-Cheh post in January this year, I am finally going to bare all the happy and many sad moments about my first dog. Chester is my second dog. Lassie is my first dog and I miss him so so so much.

I guess now only I have the 'bravery' to tell all what I've been through. I always wanted a dog and I knew I will name my dog Lassie. So one fine day, ....oh no a lump form in my throat. I have no way to continue telling this story of Lassie. I guess another day will come when I am 'prepare'. I'm so sad after I reminiscence about the fate that Lassie and me had to endured years ago. I'm gonna cry later in bed. Sorry.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think it's normal ain't it.. sometimes i do cry when i start thinking about those what-if i have to leave hugo or either way..

2:22 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

yeah...but it is still sad :(

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home