Friday, October 28, 2005

My Cool Tricycle - Part 1 - Happy Days

I’ve been blogging about my childhood stuffs this few days namely beloved mattress and childhood pillow. Here’s another one about my cool childhood tricycle.

This cool tricycle was given to me by my uncle(actually my uncle age different from me about 10 years)when I was small.

Why cool ? I used to imagine driving a taxi instead of a tricycle when I REALLY was riding a tricycle. Hahahaha. Between the tricycle handle is the middle body(steel). And at this steel there’s an opening(look at the picture which I drew) and I would imagine not only driving a taxi but with passenger too. My sister was the passenger where she will stand behind me coz there’s a place to stand between the wheels at the back. However this ‘taxi’ also needs fuel. I used the garden hose to fill the hole up with water and ride on. The water actually travels through the tricycle’s steel hole and go out between the wheels just like an exhaust. Wherever I ride, the tricycle will leave dot of water on the floor until no more water can be seen on the floor then I will have to refill it again with WATER!

I also used to ride my tricycle on the garden where it’s bumpy. Cool! But I don’t find anything interesting about my imaginary taxi when I grew up(having my own car or pumping petrol) but I like speed. Yeah speed kill but not when you know when to speed and when not to.

Anyway I still keep this tricycle even when I went to college. I stayed near the college and only went home every weekend. Although I have a Le Run bicycle when I was a teenage yet I still keep this tricycle of mine in front of our porch.

One fine Saturday I came home from college and went back home and found my tricycle has gone missing.

To be continued…


A sketch of my cool tricycle with 'petrol'. See the blue dots. Forget to add pedals. Hahahahaha nevermind. I drew this sketch without looking at photos of my tricycle. I imagine back what my tricycle look like. Compare this sketch with the real picture in part 2!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home