Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Broadband: Jaring Vs Streamyx

Wohoooo finally finally finally Jaring Broadband is here.

Check out the packages offered by Jaring and Streamyx below :-

Jaring Broadband Packages and Streamyx Broadband Packages

Too bad my area is not in Jaring Broadband coverage. I’ll wait...a little much longer and our effort will bear fruit. Sadly to say I’m using Jaring Dial Up at home with a mere 56.6kbps but usually we will get around 40kbps. BUT at my office, we are using 100Mbps connection. Wohooooooo...

Luckily we(sis and me) didn’t apply for Streamyx in August. That time Streamyx was having promotion for 512kbps packages. Yuck yuck ptuii ptuiiii...

No hard feelings but I've heard so many bad stuff about Streamyx that makes me choose Jaring instead.

4 Comments:

Blogger inevitable said...

100Mbps connection?
Are you sure you know what you are talking about?

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol using 100mbps LAN ler ofcourse. no way 100mbps internet connection.
u spit on streamyx but you don't know how is jaring's broadband service? lol~~~~

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think tat 100mbps u were refering to is LAN. no way msia got 100mbps lar, 2mbps also cost a bomb already. hisyam, i think msia shud get internode to buy over :)

10:49 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Hey ALL,
Sorry I didn't mentioned clearly. The 100Mbps is LAN connection.
Millions a month ? So my company is very rich!!!

Hisyam - I don't know how is Jaring broadband service gonna be like but I guess since their dial-up service can do.........

BTW, anyone care to explain why 2Mbps and onwards cost so much ?

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home