Friday, October 21, 2005

My Grandma Felt Down

After work yesterday, I stopped at Shah Alam Stadium to buy juadah such as 20 pcs of otak-otak, 6 pcs of kuih cara berlauk, 9 pcs of kuih pelita, 1 packet of char kueh teow, 1 packet of nasi bryani, 1 packet of murtabak, 10 sticks of satay ayam and 3 pcs of roti jala. Hey believe me when I say that while going through all those stalls, my salivar nearly dropped and I have to suppressed my salivar from coming out of my mouth.

I was lucky because my parents haven't eaten as well. OK at least I found 2 scapegoats in case all these foods I bought were not nice. Hehehehe...Guess what ? Only otak-otak, kuih pelita and roti jala are nice. Then my dad went to fetch my sis home from work.

While eating, my hp rang and it was my cousin brother. He asked me where is Klinik Ng and I said I don't know how to describe. So I passed the phone to my mom and then I heard her saying 'Grandma felt down!!!" Ohmygod...oklah here's the dialogue...btw we address our dear grandma as Ah Ma.

Cousin: Where is Klinik Ng ?
Mom: Near Lotus. Not far from Lotus. Near tyre shop.
Cousin: blah blah blah
Mom: What ? Ah Ma felt down ??
Cousin: blah blah blah
Mom: How serious ?
Cousin: blah blah blah
Mom: No blood(*fhew)....
blah blah a bit more then mom told me about it which of course I knew already(overheard mah, so loud).

Mom said dad just went out. I said nevermind, I'll continue my dinner later. Let's go...eh and before go wait ar, I need to 'pang sai' first. Really cannot tahan already. What to do? Before we leave I phoned cousin again and asked them whether they are out yet. I also phoned sis to tell her the bad news.

On the way to Klinik Ng, someone honned me. I don't know who was that. Aiseh my cousin honned me. Their car were infront of ours. Together we reached Klinik Ng. My cousin came with his gf and together we bring grandma in to see doctor Ng.

Ohh man!!! There's a big 'bonjol' at her left head because her head hit on the wall when she felt, scratches and pain at her left hand, some blood at her left ear and blood pressure 150!! Doctor Ng said something must be wrong with her blood pressure. My grandma said she take her medicine on time but half of the pill size as prescribed by doctor at Assunta. Hmm must go and scold the doctor at Assunta liao because no pills is as strong as half the pill size(according to Doctor Ng).

Doc injected grandma for a mild painkiller and advised her not to rub at her 'bonjol' because it might get worst. Doc gave her 4 types of pills for 1 week and if she vomits and have headache within 1 week then we have to do MRI scan. Hopefully she's ok.

The reason she felt down ? She said maybe it was bad luck watching Datin Seri Endon's funeral because after that she felt down. My cousin think she felt down because she was wearing her 'sunglasses' even in the house and she even wear it at sunset. Actually Dr Saras said wear only when you go out. However being a stubborn grandma, how can she heard what we have said.

Then we bid our farewell. Thank God she's OK because she haven't fall down for quite many years already. Of course I don't want Ah Ma to fall down anymore. *fhewwwwwwwww

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry to hear 'bout this... glad she's ok. she wears sunglasses evrywhere? ... sounds cool!!

7:50 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Only when it's bright and when she go out but I didn't know she even wear it during sunset at her home.

Yeah, she looks cool!

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home