Thursday, October 13, 2005

Yesterday Amazing Race

I missed the 9pm Amazing Race slot yesterday. Curse the gloomy sky! I woke up at 12.15am this morning to watch the 2nd slot. My oh my oh my...why most of them 'don't like' the Florida family which is Weaver family(so what if they throw some tantrum ?) ?

The best part of roadblock were a chance to ride a 'gravity machine'. 3.2Gs man!!! So cool. Every family passed this test with flying color. God I would like to try it someday.

BUT

The COOLest prize anyone could have win is FREE FOR LIFE PETROL!!!!!!!!(for the whole family) courtesy from BP and Aero(I think so). This is better than any trip. In fact this is the 2nd most best prize after the 1 million dollar. Don't you think so ? Bransen family won this 3rd leg of the race but they seem happy only and not at all overly happy! They won the best prize(from AR1 to AR8)!!! Jealous man! Good bye to Aiello family. Better luck next time.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

... but the weaver team are quite erratic, no?! don't mind watching them but i also don't think i can tahan being around them, ... to 'kelam-kabut' for my patience.

what 'bout those f1 drivers? do u know, up to how much G-force do they normally have to withstand their body inside the car while racing? i hear it's comparable to what astronauts have to endure... but dunno for sure. ;PP

yea, petrol is one big jackpot!!! especially in view of the ever rising petrol price.

1:33 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

if I'm with them in the bus(I missed the airport scene), I'll stared at them. Then put in my mind that this family is a bit 'gilar' one.

I think those F1 drivers have to withstand about 4Gs(maybe max). That's why they lost a lot of weight.

Yes...petrolll..drools

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm, that just gave me a brainwave, slimming program the fun way... has anyone patented this concept yet?!! heh!heh!

5:59 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

But it's any expensive slimming program!

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home