Thursday, October 06, 2005

Diet Secret!!!

Do you want to have a fit body ? (not skinny ya, I don't believe in skinny body because skinny is SO not beautiful and sexy; I'm not talking about Sophie ya...I'm referring to models and actresses). Do you wish to have a nice firm stomach ? No excess fat ? No dangling skin ? Ideal weight according to BMI?

Well you have come to the right place. I am a lazy fellow when I need to exercise. In fact, the only time that I exercise was in primary and secondary school and half-heartily when I bring Chester for his walk(maybe this doesn’t count as an exercise ?). Pity Chester because golden retriever needs to exercise at least 1/2 hour a day yet I seldom bring him for his walk now because our opposite land was developing a small housing area. Therefore our road are dirty, dusty and muddy(filled with laterite soil).

So what's the secret ?
Have you heard a famous saying ‘Breakfast is the most important meal of the day’ ? That’s the secret. Not only will you be healthy and concentrate better but people don’t eat breakfast will become obese(not become skinny because you will be hungry throughout the day).

I started to eat breakfast(quite a lot), lunch and dinner as usual but I kept gaining weight and my pity stomach bursted out even more. I got to unbuttoned my trousers everytime(ohh shuck). Then I started to eat breakfast(also quite a lot)…umhpp I drinks milo and sometimes eat roti at home then when I reach office, I eat kuihs or rotis then at 10am I ate a hearty meal(such as nasi lemak, mihun, chee cheong fun, etc). Then at dinner time, I eat 1/4 rice of my dinner plate size. 1 week pass and voila!!! I’m lost about 1.5kg and my stomach back to become firmer slowly. Yahoooooo!!!


Sometimes I only ate a little dinner, like a bread but I don’t feel hungry at all throughout the night. So this must mean something!!! Yes, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. And when you skip dinner, you won’t feel hungry at night. Try it and tell me the result. Maybe this method only works for me or I just bullshit.

Search ‘Breakfast is the most important meal of the day’ if you want to know more. There’s a lot of info about this subject.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ceeeehhh.. ceeeeehhhhh.. why me jadi contoh?!

yes i agree, breakfast is the most important meal in a day.

i can see you munching a bun right now, hehehehe

1:06 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

You tak jadi contoh. You bukan contoh. Baca lagi sekali.

Burp..finished my bun.

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seemed that i lost a lot of weight when u went travelling the last time. go travel some more, o fair wanderer!!!

believe me, u, how scores of ppl commented 'bout my figure at that time, heh!heh!

for me, susah la to control eating. my mum cooks heavy dinner for me. i don't have the heart to decline... need to show some appreciation for her effort, ...so, ah well... munch! munch!! ngap! ngap! ... the extent i do for love, heh!heh! ;PPP

3:32 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

When i read bout me went travelling and you ost weight...i almost believe you BUT ppl complement you ? Aiseh this is talk big already.

Ha don't blame your mom. It is you who doesn't hv self-control. My next topic will be self-control.

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooohhhh i tend to believe this hearsay..., u cant really rely on weighing machines, not accurate at all. tsk!tsk!tsk! thay always showed 60+ kg n never less than that!
i strongly of the opinion that we have an x-file case. need mulder n scully to investigate n explain the unexplained. ;PPP

6:46 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

That's only big size's ppl hearsay.

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home