Friday, September 30, 2005

Keane Set to Leave MU

Roy Keane has stunned Manchester United by revealing he expects to leave Old Trafford at the end of the season. And Keane has also rejected any likelihood of moving straight onto Sir Alex Ferguson's backroom staff. 'There comes a time for everybody when they have to move on and I am prepared to play elsewhere,' he said

exert from Soccernet
read on there's more...

Bohooooooo.....I guess it's time for Keane to leave just like Viera did early this season. I don't want Keane to leave. I want to see him play as long as the club wants him to play. I want him to stay and become the successor of Fergie. I want him to achieve more than what Fergie achieved. I want him to remain at Old Trafford till the end of his days.

Hopefully someone(say Fergie) managed to 'talk' into Keane's sense.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy C said...

Really sad...I've been a fan of keane since he was in nottingham forrest...and now he's gonna leave my beloved MU...

10:43 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

I hope he change his mind.
See how Arsenal suffer now.

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he hasn't been playing as well as he used to. mayb the change of air'll do him a lot of good.

does he still want to play? but i thought he's already thinking 'bout coaching or managing???

9:10 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

He's been injured quite often. That's why.

Maybe he thinks there's few more years for him to play and he choose to play at a different club. Still I don't know why he don't want to end his career at MU.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home