Thursday, September 29, 2005

Flightplan & Jodie

I watched Flightplan yesterday and enjoyed very much of it until half way when I figured out the plot. Don't worry, I won't inform and discuss any of it here. I rate this movie B because *censored *censored *censored.

I miss Jodie Foster so much. She has aged well ;). She's a genious lady. That's what I like about her.
I first saw her in Silence of the Lambs.
Here's some info about her:
- Her real name is Alicia Christian Foster
- Born in 19 November 1962 (she's 43 years old in 2005)
- Started her career at age 2
- Sons; Charles(7 yrs old) and Kit(4 yrs old); single parents; I think both sons
was conceived by using unidentify person's sperm(she knows who lah, not
us) from sperm bank.
- Was first choice to play the role of Princess Leia in the original "Star Wars"
trilogy but could not get out of her contract with Disney. George Lucas then
decided to make Princess Leia older.
- read the rest here


Jodie Foster and Marlene Lawston in Touchstone Pictures' Flightplan - 2005


Peter Sarsgaard, Jodie Foster and Sean Bean in Touchstone Pictures' Flightplan - 2005 Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy C said...

Hey, great blog and great review!

I was gonna do a review on the movie but you said everything that I felt so well done to you!

I love Jodie Foster too, btw :)

4:56 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Thanks and welcome to my blog :)

Actually I didn't say much coz some of my friend haven't see that movie yet.

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh!heh! it's not difficult to guess who the bad guys were from the start.

jodie's presence helped a lot in carrying this movie fr becoming a just so-so. but not an impressive movie, i'm afraid. :P

9:02 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Since you said you can guess who the bad guys are....so how you know ?

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh!heh! obviously it's gonna be one against the other... since the lady is the main character, who else? the other sure is to be the liar.

this movie is not 'bout guessing who the bad guys are, it's more on watching how the lady persevere la... ;PPP

7:51 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

But how u guess that bad guys is Carson ? I also know surely there's bad guys lah.

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my goodness!!! were u asleep, girl?!! :P
it's as early as when she confronted the cap'n. carson denied of having seeing her daughter, an outright lie!!
n i know this is not a 6th sense - m.night shyamalan's movie, so we can discard any unanticipated twists, heh!heh!

10:12 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Ohhhh ic ic ic....I forget that part. But I must know Carson is the culprit first before I scan back what happened when Kyle bang on the captain's door.

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home