Sunday, September 25, 2005

Daniel


Daniel!!! Wohooooo... Posted by Picasa

Is he your idol ? Now that he had became Malaysian Idol.
Did you feel the solemn of Genting Arena when he was crowned Malaysian Idol 2 ? I bet many folks have doubted him. Me too, you know. But the more I listen to his voice, I'm 100% sure he is 100% worth the title of Malaysian Idol.

In every way you hear, you're sure that Nita will be the ONE. Yet if you listen more carefully you will hear that both of them are equally great singers and their singing method are both very different. I'm glad Daniel won as my whole family was gunning for him. My mom said that Daniel will win because he answers lenghty, truthfully and geniuously. But Nita always answer her question short. My dad 'pulak' said Daniel will win because his voice is very 'merdu' and because Nita shouted more than she sings.

Whenever I listen to Daniel being interviewed by Jien and Cheryl, I keep imagining he will answer in broken English(those Chinese educated slang) because he looks so Chinese! Hahahahaha...I'm impressed with all his answers.

BTW, bravo to Jien as his performance greatly improved compared to Season 1. But I don't like Cheryl. Please throw her away.

Also this year I think Roslan and Gee 'sedikit sebanyak' judges wrongly. Especially Faizul. They said he was good. And I like Moss more as I understand what he's saying was so TRUE. And the camera angel that he commented...really we also a bit 'pening' because of that.

Congratulations Daniel!!! You dream has come true and may greater dreams come your way.

12 Comments:

Blogger narrowband said...

That camera angle thingy made me dizzy too. What kinda Superman-wannabe cameraman who was on duty?

Although I don't think Daniel sang that well, he does not deserve to be blamed because it was the voters who voted, and gave him such fame. He merely gave his best, and apparently there are people who liked and voted for him.

Credits for his determination though. Nita, too. I hope she won't be too disappointed simply because Daniel is easy to sell. Of the two, Nita sang better.

11:18 AM  
Blogger hcfoo said...

Choosing candidates for spectaculars is the most crucial part of the show. And 8tv didn't do a good job in both seasons.

I didn't blame daniel but I blame 8tv.

11:27 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

narrowband - Thanks for dropping by. You realized about the camera after Paul Moss mentioned about it or before ? Me, after Paul Moss.

hcfoo - Thanks for dropping by too. Season 2 candidates are not as talented as season 1 though season 1 candidates also so-so. In short, I agrees with you.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Pssstttt...anyone know the 8TV Coo's(don't know his name and how many o) wife is who ? Is his wife Paula Malai Ali ?

2:06 PM  
Blogger J said...

Daniel did an awesome job in the finale.
Congrats to him!

4:17 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Jessy, did you vote for him ? Are you one of the 1.2millions girls ? ;p

11:07 PM  
Blogger J said...

Of course I did!
But, let me set it straight... I'm not 15.... lol.
Daniel will have a great singing career. We'll see.

11:29 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Opsss you're 19!

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My bf and I voted for Daniel 6 times!!! LOL! Yeah, we are in the 1.2 million votes!

I am happy to hear that Daniel won the title, and I believe he deserves it as he is well-talented.

Sincerely hope that he will kick start and have fantasic music career ahead!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Cool...
HitzFM interviewed Daniel just now(morning).

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont quite get the somberness which u described. i thought when i briefly saw the buildup (at the eve to the final), both contestants have equal share of his/her fans who turned up to watch live. maybe daniel's fans were not unlike him, less uproarish n quieter than nita's? or were daniel's fans also temporarily stumped by the result?! heh!heh! ;P

anyhow, surely all these have opened up more pathways to success for them n the others too. ;)

btw... i didnt watch!! gimme chamber music anytime!! ;PPP

7:32 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

eve to the final means ? means last 3 ?

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home