Friday, September 23, 2005

Google Earth Rocks

I read someone's else blog about Google Earth. Check this out HERE.

Now click here!

Try it out yourself. Cool man! You can be Sidney Bristrow searching for bad guys or CSI or FBI searching for a fugitive.

To search for Manchester United stadium, type M16 0RA at Fly To search column.
So far I've pin down MU stadium, swimming pool that I frequent and my office. Too bad my house area is blur because the place that I live kind of in rural area! LOL.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the funny thing is, i can s'pore, i can the ochard street... but i cant see pj. damn i want to see the bird poo on my hse's roof!

4:12 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

LOL...

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

interesting!!! found my house, i did. ;D
... thank goodness, it can't zoom in any further, could have caught me in the raw, heh!heh!

6:19 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Fyi, this map is not real time and it's not update few hrs later either. I've checked out somewhere and few hrs later I saw that those airplane is still in the same position.

10:32 AM  
Blogger TechySlave said...

we try this the first time it launched and since it is new that time they still uploading some detailed imaged, although some provinces in our country are visible detailed landmark still in the process that time...

when our office mate went to canada, she gave her new address and we are able to view her place....

10:30 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Isn't it cool ??? Too bad it's not real time.

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home