Monday, October 03, 2005

Happy Birthday Chester!!!


Che-Cheh is proud to bring you her masterpiece, not the dog, the picture lah. The golden of his fur, his ears pricked down when my mom stroke his head, how his tongue curled and his beautiful smile is truly how a dog enjoyed himself with his owner.

He is the best dog anyone could ever wish a dog to be.
I miss you Chester, my dearest dog even though you are far away and whenever you are beside me.
You bring us laughter and happiness no matter how bad/boring your day was ;)
You never failed to greet us every morning, day and night.
Your super-charged tail is a wonderful greeting we can ever receive from a dog.
We WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU & MISS YOU, CHESTER.
HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY!!! Posted by Picasa
from all of us, Q family.
BTW, please don't munch anymore door stopper
(3pcs gone just this year)!
p/s: We will be celebrating his 2nd birthday tonight.
I will post his birthday party's photo ASAP.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jesus christ my birthday is tommorow! (no kidding) good to know the dog is another fellow libran lol!

11:12 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Happy 'advance' Birthday!!! ;)

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm, so that's the emergency leave u took... didja bake any ng cakes for the guy like last yr? heh!heh!

7:22 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

hey...no lah. I EL due to other matter. We celebrated his birthday in the evening.

But on Sunday I bake 'Woofy' aka biscuit/cake for him.....He likes it very much.

7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy 2nd birthday to chester ! :D

8:47 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Woof woof Sokfie!

Let me translate for you.
Chester said Thanks thanks Sophie!

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home