Friday, September 30, 2005

PMS

PMS are also known as 'bestfriend', 'period', 'aunty' and what else do you ladies call your PMS ? I kind of forget that PMS stands for premenstrual syndrome until 1 day I check out the meaning in the internet(due to my conversation with my grandma which spark this blog subject). Hehehehe!

Few weeks ago....

I was bringing her to Assunta Hospital for her checkup and on the way home, I was telling her that my period nowdays come 3 days only. Which is cool! She said if a teenager wants her PMS to come 3 days only then she needs to sit on a staircase(3 stairs from the floor) on her FIRST period day and slide herself down 1 stair by 1 stair until the bottom(floor). Abracadabra, the teenager's PMS will come for 3 days forever until her menopause!

Any evidence ? Yes, my cousin(Jojo)'s PMS only come 3 days. Never miss a day and never extra day. Too bad my house don't have any staircase.

BTW, today is pay day. Yahooooooo!!!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh...
funny..
just like that can meh?

5:05 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Old ppl's tips. Might work.

Maybe my cousin's is just lucky.

5:16 PM  
Blogger Julee said...

wah.. liddat also can? hehe... so nice 3 days only.

5:23 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Hey try lah....tell your friend, try yourself next time(if not yet), tell your kids, etc...

Ylang and Julee, thanks for dropping by.

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh!heh! it's just a lore. high chance that it won't work but it may prove to be a good idea of getting one out of her moodiness. ;P

9:18 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

hehehehe...how you know ? coz Malay also have this tips ?

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nahhh!!! ... it sounds too far-fetched, heh!heh!

...but what the heck!! i'll give it a try, next time... hahahaha! :PPPP

10:18 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

u mean your child is it ? hehehehe

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home