Monday, October 03, 2005

LOST: Season 2 Start Today ???

Hey, I saw on The Star paper that today at 8TV 9.30pm LOST Season 2 start. Don't know true or not but I'll be glued to the tv at 9.30pm. If it's true then I'll be very happy. As far as I remember 8TV is showing Season 1 of LOST just recently and I believe the drama haven't finish yet. So illogical if they start showing Season 2 or re show Season 1. The newspaper read "The second season of the Emmy award-winning drama about the adventures.....Starring Matthew Fox and Ian Somerhalder". Ian Somerhalder is Boone who died in Season 1. So now I'm really confuse.

BTW, someone will die in Episode 3 or 4(source from newspaper).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

really ah?
dt stupic astro keep repeating every show over and over again.
sometimes some of d show on tv1,2,3 and 8tv more advance than astro.
stupid astro..

11:23 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Not sure. Have to watch tonite.
Yeah ASTRO....sometimes during the weekend all the show repeat one BUT sometimes when I missed that show I can watch the repeat...so got pro and con.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Aiseh not season 2 but I did watch a little(while watching Fear Factor Couples Reunion;yipeee finally Jim and Melissa won)...ohhh how i miss them. I think I'll buy Lost Season 1 DVD.

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home