Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Do You Know That ...(Part 2)

Referring to this post -> Do you know that..., for eg. no. 1...it's been 2 months yet I still 'hutang' RM5k. How how how...what to do. I've been trying to control my spending.

For Melaka trip, we have to delay to first week of November or December because my dad need to work last Saturday. So sad. BTW who knows whether Baba Nyonya is Chinese or Malay ?

Regarding the Hong Kong trip, thank GOD it is still ON. I guess I need RM2k(including accomodation, f & b, travelling, visiting and shopping!). Starting next month I'll pay less credit card 'hutang' so that I can save RM500 per month for the trip.

May the 'saving money' force be with me.

p/s: Happy Birthday Duchess!!! Now you are as old as me ;p

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks kerana remember my birthday. And for the present too.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Welcome! Hope you like it ;)

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seemed that uv been spending money like running waters, heh!heh! good luck with the effort! ;P

if i'm not mistaken, they are peranakan, of mixed chinese n malay ancestry.

back then, in the melaka heydays, the chinese settlers married malays, adopt n blend into the malay culture n heritage.

6:37 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Running waters for 5mins is enough for me to spend a lot.

Yes yes, so do baby nyonya celebrate Hari Raya this coming Nov?

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea, of course they do, like all chinese, indian n other races in this country, join sekali!!! heh!heh! ... in their own way, i guess. ;DD

6:37 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

hmm ok ok

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home