Thursday, July 28, 2005

Do you know that ...

Do you know that ...

1. I'm in serious debt since back from Beijing ? About 5k 'hutang'. And I calculated that I will pay RM500 every month until the end of the year where I'll use my bonus to settle it all.

2. Yet I still need to shop for clothes during this Mega Sales. More debt. But I'm trying to control myself.

3. I'm planning to go Melaka this year(around September). 1 day only as I can't bare to part with Chester.

4. I'm also planning to backpack in Hong Kong with my whole family. We think if we go backpack it will be more fun and cheaper. This time I need Mr Gan to take care of Chester. He's charging so much for a day. Imagine 4 or 5 days. BTW Mr Gan's golden retriever is the large breed dog champion in Malaysia. I'm planning the whole trip.

5. My dad readily agrees to visits Hong Kong. He had been there twice in the last decade or more and he said he loves it there. The FOOD is GREAT! Imagine tonnes of words I got to say to him when we wants to visit Beijing. 'Di, go lah. You also never been to Beijing right?'. 'Now MAS fair very very cheap one'. 'Go with us lah...3 people how to sit/stay in the airplane or bus or hotel room?'.

5. I'm living my dreams - 'visit 1 country and 1 local state at least once a year! Of course more if I managed money-wise'. Since 2003 yeah! Right now I only managed to travel to countries which have cheap air-fare.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Di?? :D so manja one. I like it. Wonder what will you call your hubby then,.. Bi?? :DD

5:58 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Di short for Daddy(Dadi). I'll call my future hubby his nickname. Hahahaha

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melaka... not the typical A Famosa getaway, is it? or are u planning to tour around the town?

1:19 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

we've been to A Famosa everytime we went to Melaka since I was little. so this time we'll go off the beaten track. will tell more when this trip jadi.

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home