Thursday, July 21, 2005

August

I'm looking forwards to August. This is the month where Dogathon and bowling are going to be held.

I might bring Chester if I'm not 'malas'. He and me hasn't joined any dog activities since last year. As for bowling, my colleague is organizing our annual department bowling tournament. More about the bowling history and tourney winner next time. We guys are going out to practice. We are going to nail the highest point individual and group. Inshallah if GOD let us have it. Btw can I said Inshallah if I'm not Islam ?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bismillahi insya allah! ... yea, god willing!! who are we, to prevent someone from expressing such a beautiful phrase?! :)

for muslims however, it holds greater import; the meaning runs deeper and truer...

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

checked the dogathon ad... dont want to sound discouraging but if u go n u join in the games, dont expect to win anything, ya? i dont doubt chester's capability... but u..... hmmmmm!.... hmmmmm! heh!heh! ;PPP

1:05 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

I like 'Insya allah'. It's like being humble and humane.

1:49 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

hey!!! what about the eating contest ? i can nail that!

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES YES!! Dogathon this weekend.... everyone pls bring ur dog and yourself...and your family!!..

5:11 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

yes i'm going.

r u going too ?

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home