Monday, July 18, 2005

Chocolate is Heaven


Heaven Posted by Picasa

He/She who created chocolate must be thinking of heaven. Ahhhhh Yes I'm very free therefore this is blog no. 2 for today.

I sometimes have ulcer and sore throat therefore I can't really enjoy chocolate as much as I wants to. But lately I'm free of both and few bars of chocolate I have enjoyed.

Chocolate is the ultimate gift. You give someone chocolate for no reason, give your loved one during their birthday or Valentine's Day or on special occasion, give chocolate during festival and wedding and as a souvenir. You can make chocolate as a bar, cake, pie, pudding, cookies, drinks, fudge, ice-cream, milk, cereal, sauce, truffles, etc. Yummmmy!!!

Chocolate is poisonous/toxic for some animal like dogs, horses, cats(kittens especially), parrots and other small animals because they are unable to metabolize theobromine. So don't ever feed your dog or cat chocolate ya. I feed Chester the 'pet type' chocolate from Naskar(brand).

For human, dark chocolate/cocoa are anti-oxidants which is good for your health. Chocolate is a weak drug as it contains a very small portion of caffeine and theobromine. And although no research show chocolate causing acne, many people consuming chocolate find outbreaks of acne. No matter what I will still eat chocolate. (tssssk I wonder my current outbreaks is because of chocolate or not eh)

I love Hawaiian Macademia nuts, Bacci, Ferrero, Cadbury, Nestle and Hershey's product. Yum yum yum yum. Chocolate rules!!!

12 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

I compleatly agree, chocolate is the best :)
I love white chocolate, but all the other kinds are good too :)

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yoicks!!!! i gotta have one of those neutron bar....

1:23 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

yup. white chocolate is the best.

1:57 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

dreamcatcher, sorry I don't understand you yet again. what is a neutron bar ?

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah... i am craving for choc now.. nyum nyum

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I love chocolate too, especially white chocolate! However, I just read some articles about migraine saying that chocolate could be one of the causes of migraine. OMG!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

noooooo pls nooooooo!!!
chocolate is heaven.
chocolate is not devil.

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I were wrong. I took chocolate yesterday, but too bad, headache terus. :'( Is that true or just coincidence? I want chocolate! I can't live without chocolate. Sob Sob...

11:45 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

how many times you eat chocolate constitute to headache ?

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh!heh! neutron bar was from one of those sci-fi kid series that i read. it's a chocolate bar that grows itself back. i've longed for a choc bar like that. there's this one choc bar... the best i've eaten, called 54321... maannnn! 'twas so damned good! i can still remember how it tasted like until now. the best ever!!! that's my neutron bar!! :)))

1:20 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

wah cool man! I'll search for 54321 when I go oversea.

2:12 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

hey, you gals like chocolate more than mangosteen.

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home