Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Mencari Cinta

My friend Dutchess recommend a reality TV show - Mencari Cinta(in English Looking for Love) which commence yesterday at TV3 9pm. It's regarding a bunch of guys vying for a beautiful, educated and adventurous woman's love. Something like Average Joe(I didn't watch this).

In yesterday's episode we got to see the 10 guys' personality and biodat. I'm cheerless for the 9 guys except for one which can say well do. After that, they were checked into Berjaya Times Square Hotel KL. Right when TV3 personnel asked them about raising any question about this reality show, a guy raised his hand and said he wants to quit. Woow all of them were shocked. I was shocked as well. Never in any reality show that I've seen people quit.

In another recording session later, that guy said that the reason he quits is because he met someone along the way and he think it won't be fair to the mysterious lady if he continue the show. I'll said bravo. It takes a lot of guts to said that and it also takes a lot of guts to join this first ever Malaysian TV reality show.

I found out Queer Eye for the Straight Guy was sloted into Tuesday 11.45pm. Why 8TV? We're so tired on this working day Tuesday night and I didn't even finish watching this good show. I miss em all.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm, i suspect that maybe the guy was just part of an act to increase ratings, no?!!
these reality shows... one cant but question the motive n sincerity of each existing participants n the producers. ;pppp

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the tuesday slot just showed the repeat so-far. no lost there... :)

1:11 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

meaning qeftsg sesaon's end? wua wua wua wua

3:24 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

hmmm maybe coz this is the first time we are doing such reality show. so need more rating to support.

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was very surprised when Faiz decided to opt out but i respected his wish. And no... it was not pre planned. And I am very sincere about assisting a family search for a suitable husband for their daughter. I see myself as a person who is in the midst of membantu org 'membina masjid'. This I do not for ratings or popularity but as a divine service. So that one day in the hereafter I may be regarded as a servant.
(The Producer)

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that really the producer replying you checheh?
:O ...

4:29 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

i'm not sure youknowmewell. I don't think the producer is free enough to search people's blog for his show description/comment. so i betcha he/she's not who he/she descibe to be. just my thinking.

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah you'd be surprised how much time I spent going thru reading comments re the show. So whats your take on the 2nd eps? Danial really liked the bit where I used the song 'Under Pressure' when he was just about to meet Elly.
Actually they asked me the same question MHI on tuesday morning. Was it a gimmick? Faiz was there for the MHI interview and so was Elly but you could only see her from behind. Faiz met Elly for the first time at the set and it was kinda funny seeing them together. Next week Tue on MHI they're planning to intvw Elly and her sisters. Not too sure whether they'll want me to menyibuk. Its been stressful eliminating such great sincere guys. Hopefully they'll meet their jodoh thru this show but elsewhere. Looking forward to your comments and suggestions! The Producer (and it is a He...)

3:14 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Elly is a pretty and sweet girl and the guys fits just right in. Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, was it a gimmick?. Coz I miss the part when Elly met Faiz so I can't judge his and her face expression. You got to remember there's been 2 episodes with 2 gimmicks. What will happen in epi 3, 4 and so on ? Will there be more gimmick ?

Anyway I got to say bravo to TV3 so far(until episode 2). I defintely will watch next Tue. Not bad afterall. Though the hotel looks not inviting or izzit the lighting = the culprit ?

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home