Friday, July 08, 2005

No Above The Land Adventure

Too bad. I can't go indoor rock climbing next week until I'm cured. Cured of something which my dear friends knew about and not you. pssst don't tell ar. Doctor told me better play games that are on the land and not above the land. He scared my heartbeat will go up too high and then some complication occur.

So now I 'kwai-kwai'(obedience) play games that are on the land. I don't want to die young because of heart failure man! I want to die old like when I'm 150!?(can break the world oldest lady still living record at the same time). But hor today I'm not 'kwai'. I'm going to play tennis but hey it's on the ground though you need to run.

The reason we plays tennis today is because my sister wanted to try out this game. I already warned her that we won't survive under dreamcatcher's grip. So I'll let her play more while I shake my leg.

Happy Weekends. I'm gonna be busy as hell as I'm going for shopping and trim my hair at Ikano. Yippppeeee

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea, way too bad! cant go above land... but he didnt say anything 'bout underwater, right? heh!heh! ;DDDD ... so there's snorkelling n diving options to consider, ya??

11:19 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

ya ya ya...but actually I suspect my pulse is ok. I check my pulse at home and it's about 100 only.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home