Friday, July 01, 2005

ChatterBox I AM


Yeah yeah I'm exceptionally chatty today. This is blog no. 4.

I am someone who will 'tunjuk belang' to the one/place I'm comfortable with. For the one I'm not then I will behave nicely...hehehe Not to say that the one I'm comfortable with I will treat them badly just that i 'tunjuk belang' lor!

So what did I tunjuk ? In places such as home, my vocal output dB increases linearly. I'm better to offer help to the public then in my home. I'm a nice gal in public whereas in home sweet home I'm the no. 1 wailer, bossy sonoftheb!tch, rcu queen, loudspeaker and lazybump in my whole wide home. But really I like to help in the public. I've even volunteer for the WWF once. I lend my stuff to friend without any disgusted feeling, pure feeling ada lah. You can call me 'angel che-cheh' my friend and 'devil che-cheh' my family.

Pssst... my sister might start a blog. She said she wants to pour out her feelings. So have faith, I'll inform you. BTW she had read my blog about herself. Hehehehe. She plans to comment on it but last-last tak jadi. Because she is a lazybump too. Now the title hangs between one fine line. Who will win the lazybump title ? We'll see...

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what an uncanny resemblance of u n that picture!! well done! u are very well represented! truly exceptional, kiddo!!! heh!heh!

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good grief!!!! u dreadful girl!

just make sure u keep ur 'public guise' when i'm around. otherwise, i have no scruples whatsoever to give u a few spanking on the butt!!

;pppppppppppppp

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wuah.. can't wait for your sis's blog :D
you know, I used to be like you before :P

2:26 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

yeah I was searching for a smiling face and saw this pict...it's so like me. moooooooooooooooo

2:56 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

hey so far so good eh...i'm really a nice girl lah.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

sophie tell me how you cure all of that...moo moo moo(plz plz plz)

2:57 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Aikkk does the title hv anything to do with the body ? I messed up izzit?

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol

are u telling me that's a pict. of a goddamned cow?? hahahaha ... laaaaa... tsa! tsa! ... i thought it's a madcap goat, heh!heh! ;PPPP

8:07 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

goat????? pls put eyemo or whatever...

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's a grinning goat right? cos it has s apir of tanduk yg baru nak naik.. :D

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

correction :
coz it has a pair of tanduk yg baru nak naik.. :D

1:24 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

itu cow...cow pun ada 2 tanduk

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

HAH!!!!! i was right! it's goat! a goat! a goat!! a goat!....

glad someone agrees with me! someone with a perfect vision as mine, someone who dont need specs to see clearly!

hey goat!!! i quote "pls put eyemo or whatever...". what's that??! u dont understand? mbek, mbek, mbeeekkkkkkkk!!!! ;PPPPPPPPP

dearest sophie, u made my day! ;D

7:15 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

If you look clearly this animal can be a cow or goat.

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah.. it's a goat! it's a goat!
Even thou without my B&L lenses, I can still recognize it as a goat :PP

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home