Thursday, June 30, 2005

Shantaram

A man called Shantaram.


He wrote this book by hand.


I finished this book last night and I cried twice. Gregory David Roberts aka Shantaram is my hero.

This is the book that I want to tell all my friends. Please read if you have the luxury but sorry I can't lend you mine. Shantaram is sitting in a shelves near my heart. Visit Shantaram Official Website and Greg Roberts & Shantaram.

In my final part journey of the book, there's 2 miracles that I cherished most. Friendship and friendship. It was about the friendships that thought lost yet it was back save and sound.

Alas the book didn't tell how he caught for the 2nd time. Read his site I guess.

Happy Reading Shantaram!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why u stingy gal! u wont lend it to others, huh?? thank goodness, i got it for free, heh!heh! ...thanks a mill, by-the-by! ;DD

3:38 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

i'm a stingy gal. so what ???

7:38 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

The fact is I want them to buy the book. It's a treasure to keep.

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home