Monday, June 27, 2005

Oppsss She Did It Again!

Hey remember I told you that I fell down when I was visiting Beijing Underground City in Beijing ? Guess what ? I did it again. Not once but twice.

Today I fell down twisting my ankle around the water hose after washing Chester's urinal away and then the 2nd time in my last room, I twisted my own leg. Hahahahahaha. I was walking hurriedly because those who I've told knew why I was such in a hurry eh.

I guess 3rd time lucky a charm eh. I wonder what good news I might get or might not. I hope I can win a million!!!(such hard work to fall down twice this time yet only scratches on my right ankle, face down again both times)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

waaa....all those falling down,... it's wonder u dont end up with a flat face n a broken nose! measure ur legs, are u sure, they're the same length?! ;PP

4:07 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

thank god they are the same length.

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home