Friday, July 01, 2005

Energy Charged

I'm feeling light and free today. Yesterday me and my friend work until 11pm. Cursed the supplier!!! But alas we have the sense of relieve because this project will be done by next week. You know how long we follow up this project ? Since last year September!!! The supplier keep fork up and we fork up once also.

I slept at 1am this morning yet today I'm feeling good though my body is a bit tired. Let's see what should I do tomorrow....hmmmm tomorrow morning I will bring my grandma to Assunta Hospital and then we will go for our lunch at SS2. Then it's time to sleep in my smelling good bed. Ahhhhhh

Nowdays I sleep alot in Saturday and Sunday afternoon, especially with my tummy full. Blessed man!

Then I'll get up for dinner and watch Wimbledon Ladies Final, F1 qualifying and QEFTSG. On Sunday I will get up to feed Chester, read newspaper, watch tv, play pc game, sleep, dinner, watch Wimbledon Men Final, Oprah Winfrey and F1. Umphhh now that I mentioned it...which one should I watch ? Wimbledon Men Final or F1 ? Arrghhh shuck. Hmm I think I will watch F1 and turn ch every few mins to Wimbledon...but hor both shows at Astro ch82. My ohhh my. I wonder which one will be move to ch80 or ch81.

My dear friend, happy weekend!

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

contrary to u, i'm feeling energy drained... had a horrible nightmare last night entitled "The Goddamned Ghost Just Won't Stay Away!!" adoooiiii!!!!!

i really crave for my bed now!! :(

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so many events this week. wow!!!! :DD

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

huh!? dreamcatcher catch a ghost? whoaaa!
yeah.. cursed by the supplier :P

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we have a wonderful time yesterday, right?? ;PPP

2:54 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

hmmm you're sleeping on the flooor ? tell us about it....

2:58 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

right sophie....hehehe hahahaha oink oink oink mooooooooo

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i slept on my bed la... but there's a ghost beside me, so how can one slumber peacefully, huh?! i woke up, switched the light on n read myself to sleep. i guessed i zonked out less than 3 hrs that nite. ;(((

8:05 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

ohhhh pity you.

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fyi, tour de france this week! thought u'd wanted to catch up with armstrong b4 he retires. :)

10:02 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

won't watch coz tak minat. btw since his yellow band is famous among filmstars, etc there's been many copycat eg. saw colourful band at sunway piramid and even McD's promotion. A fashion statement!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

I want one too.

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

roddick too. he wore a blue band in wimbledon as support 'bout freeing children fr starvation, if im not mistaken. :)

12:56 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

yeah saw him wearing that blue band. i thought the ori is yellow color.

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home