Friday, July 01, 2005

Froggy Lesson

Hei ya! Below are my comments regarding the swimming lesson that I took from 2 dear friends.

1. I don't care how I look like in a swimming suit(first few times I did care).
2. I don't care how I look like in a swimming cap.
3. I can float automatically(a breakthrough for me).
4. I know at least 60% breathing technique lah.
5. I pee twice if I'm in the pool for 1hr(not pee in the pool yeah, I run to the toilet lar you think what ?).
6. I still can't get up vertically if I float horizontal(drank many gulps of disgusting @#$%!)
7. But I can get up vertically if I float not horizontally. hahaha
8. I know a bit of the froggy leg and hand technique.
9. My goggle is always foggy although I bought an anti-fog type(how ar?).
10. And last but not least I pee wearing my swimming suit!(what do you think ? it's right right ? I'm not disgusting right ? but I wash after that la)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

an effective way to prevent foggy goggles is by spitting on the lens, then rub lightly and thoroughly. then rinse your goggles with water. ... n walla!!! no fog!! ;))

im not kidding. this is true fact.

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh maaaannnn!! oh euwwwwwww!!!

after reading that, i sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, truly hope that the so-called urine therapy (for longevity n eternal youth) actually works!!!! how many litres of questionable concoction of pool water had i drunk until now??!! urghhhh!!

2:08 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

ohh yeah ? but I'm disgusted by my own saliva...

your goggles never get fog before?
btw how many times should we spit to maintain the no-fog senario ? everytime ?

3:01 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

hey dreamcatcher, you look younger already!

the nearer you are to me the more juicy vitamins you get to gulp down.

(btw i tak faham sgt apa u tulis kat 2nd comment tu)

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

naah!!! seldom foggy, no prob. ;)

spit evrytime when u wanna use it, heh!heh!

7:54 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

woow yesterday I spit a little and I have clear vision for once. but later on my goggle became foggy again.

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home