Monday, July 04, 2005

Time's UP

Oh God I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so bored here! Please help me and I'm so sorry that I wrote 2 blogs for today already(now 3rd one). Can someone please give me some example on how to pass my time in the office ? I've tried surfing, playing online games(small window), acting as if I'm busy, blogging, gossiping and chatting yet I'm still so bored. Let me shout 'Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'. Please bear with me about the font spacing ya. Dunno what happened leh until the font spacing become near between each line. Now looks ugly.

So what should I talk about ? Ahem do you think being bored in the office is a sign? A sign to show that your time is up for this career ? What if you are even bored when you have real job at hand ? Wooow from my past experience this really is the time to changed your career. And if every morning you give yourself plenty of excuse not to come to work then it really make you think even harder about your life on the job. Hey I'm in the second stage off and on right now which is feeling bored even if you had a job at hand.


I've been to the third stage before. I was working in my first job and blam boom, something tick inside me. I attended several interviews yet the b!tch boss dosen't know(remember I told you that I asked my dad to write surat sakit? yeah that's the one. I'll remember that forever baby!) about it. I even passed my resignation letter to HRD instead of them. Hahahaha sweet revenge(they've-b!tch and a man boss been bad and I finally got my vengence on something which I won't tell).

Negative feeling I have, Yoda help me please!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u've a lot of pent up energy in ur body. excercise! jog or whatever physical activity u normally do. it's not the answer for ur probs. but it does give relief albeit temporary only. ;PPP

7:59 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

umphhh at work wor. not at home. I'm bored at work.

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nasib baik ada blogger ni.. takpe, u can blog up to 10 entries per day.. u already have few loyal readers and commentters too... at least i can do something to hilangkan my boredom :D

1:57 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

TQ Sophie...muahhhh

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home