Friday, July 01, 2005

When I Said...

Once I shouted 'sh!t' in a classroom in my college, my frens were so shocked. Malu malu they ask me 'wah Che-Cheh you know how to curse this word ar'...'yeah been doing that since little'...then they shut their mouth.

Where did I learn to curse this word ? In my tuition class(that time primary school) where the boys like to use this word. Nowdays I learn to curse 'fork' but only when I'm extremely angry. Credit to ThE HuStLeR DiaRIeS.

Any good word that I "curse" ? hmmm hmmm hmmm 'Oh God' and 'Thank God'.

So do you have any words that you always use ?

Hey that reminds me of the game Simon says. Have you played this game before? I used to play this game with my sister and aunty(some of them were younger than me. believe me!) and I know you already guess who win always.

Alright time is running out coz I got to pack and head to cinema to watch War of The Worlds. Tata...

7 Comments:

Blogger Sudhanshu said...

One of my young cousins, is a cursing addict. He's third now and has asked, almost everybody he knows to fuck off. God knows who taught him that, but he looks cute even while cursing. Ofcourse not when he's cursing you, then it's a different story. I usually blame his parents for a bad upbringing. But this is something you should try sometime. Teach a kid to say Fuck you to every adult he meets, and it can be a rewarding experience, especially if you got mates around.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

hey vercingetorix, thanks for commenting at my blog.

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cursing is a bad habit, heh!heh!

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have to be extra careful when u talk in front the kids, they observe us and learn.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

hey sophie why don't you try a word with little haziq...'fork you'. no harm meaning ya...it means 'cucuk' you coz fork is sharp right. so cucuk u. hehehe but for us grown up it rhymes with something lah.

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm.. try with haziq?? Last week, me n hubby were talking about "karipap". Then, suddenly Haziq uttered "apap"!
Wuttodo..:D

12:10 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

hahahahahahahahhaha he is funny.
what if you say fork...then he said yuck. LOL
Haziq's biodata:
I'm a little guy who is brilliant, funny, cute, handsome, mischievous and techno-savy,etc. I can give you a call once mommy input your hp no. to my 'once in a while' hp.

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home