Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Work Out Dog

We just realised that Chester is brilliant. My mom told me that one morning while dad was doing his work out(hand straight then squat and stand, squat and stand), Chester came and join daddy. Whenever dad squat, he will bow(just like the GR picture in Buster Cube(previous post). Then when dad stand he will stand as well(with 4 hands/legs of course).

My mom, sis and me tried this work out with Chester. He did some and then 'manja-manja' playing with our hands. Hahahahaha. Dad also demonstrate to us how he did it with Chester but Chester only did some and then lost interest as all of us are watching him. Mom told us that Chester really did well in the morning with dad.

I hope 1 day I will get to see it. Ahhhh

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor boy! tsk!tsk! it took that long for the mistress to realise his intelligence? made me wonder what her intelligence is, so slow to pick up... heh!heh!

... n chester, my boy,... if u read this, (see, i dont doubt his intelligence! heh!heh!), take it from me, dont get ur hopes too high up. i dont think that she's gonna be able to be fully awake in the mornin' to see u doin' ur work out! ;PPPP

7:42 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

of coz i know he's brilliant just that I didn't know a dog can do that.

chester, speak to dreamcathcer.
chester "woof woof woof"

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home