Monday, July 11, 2005

My Weekend

First, Congrats to McLaren, Montoya and Kimi. So hard to says this out. Yeah your car is fast but Alonso will be the F1 Champion 2005. Wuahahahahaha...

I also went to Ikea and Ikano for shopping(I bought some can food for Chester, boxes from Ikea for temporary storage for books and photo album, sausages, peanut butter, Kit Kat, potato crackers, macademia nuts, cashew nuts, 2 yogurt drinks, Kit Kat milk bar, pack of 6 soya drinks, 2 sliced of cakes, breads, curry flavour maggi mee, original flavour mee goreng maggi mee and super ring). My sister bought 3 packets of treats for Chester, popiah, breads and Shantaram(cause I don't want to share or let her read mine;I'm going to give back her money for sharing this book. Yes I'm evil!)

I cut my own hair at home because I only need to cut my front hair(I cut it all straight) as I want to have longer hair. I followed Cynthia's (what's her name;from Who wants to marry my dad show) front style. By the way I don't like Christy(ex Miss USA) cause she looks like just want to win.

Yesterday my dad have dinner therefore my mom decided to eat at a Chinese restaurant(where we ordered dishes and rice). This is the first time for us as whenever my dad have dinner we will tapau or eat at fastfood restaurant. So my mom brought us to a restaurant which she frequent during lunch time. She said the dishes is tasty and delicious. As we ordered the dishes, I wanted to order 4 angle bean cook but somehow the lady don't understand what is 4 angle bean and don't know how at last she understood.

We ordered fried egg with onion and pork, chicken dishes, 4 angle bean with belacan and tofu in clapot. First the chicken dish followed by the fried egg arrived, then ladyfinger with belacan arrive..Hahahahahaha. She had misunderstood. But my mom said nevermind lah, eat aje. I don't eat ladyfinger so I only have 2 dishes to eat with rice. Then we waited for the tofu claypot but it never came. That lady forgot to write down this dish. I didn't even finish my rice as we cancel the tofu claypot. Lastly that girl don't dare to give us our bill. Guess how much in total ? Only RM26.40. The cheapest that we have eaten. There's 4 of us, mom, sis, grandma and me.

Of course I won't eat there anymore. I'll go to my usual restaurant to eat. Thanks God we were not poisoned. At one point there was smoke coming out from the restaurant's kitchen and the smell is the overcooked/burning smell. I was laughing out loud. Hahahahahahaha. Ironically, only this restaurant have many customers.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hard to say it out, is it?!! :DDD u poor thing! nvm, i can say it out aloud 'bout this part. :))))))

hahahahahahahahhaahahahahahaha. i am soooooo happy!!! so-so happy!!! :DDDDD i want to cry... but the tears would be of joy! :DDD

CONGRATULATIONS MONTOYA! :DDD i know u'd never let me down. :DD let this be the point of ur resurgence :DDD to greater greatness!! :DDD

hahahahahahahahahahaha

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont wonder at the lady for not understanding what u ordered. u rushed thro' ur words that even i have problems taking in what u said! ;P

1:07 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

elek...this is just good luck. McLaren home based is in Silverstone so of coz they excel there and setting also good but of coz other teams also based there just that yesterday McLaren is lucky.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

hey my ordered the dishes, I just say what I want to my mom.

Hey give me one eg. when I rushed throught my words?!

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very well, we'll see what we shall see! ;DD nothing can put me out of humour today!! :DD

lol. i can't give u any example bcoz i barely understand what ur usually saying. i just assumed u said this n that, n my guesses were right most of the time. didnt u notice how confused i looked sometimes when u talked to me? heh!heh! ;PPPP

... either i have hearing problem or u have speech problem. ;)) i think we should consider ourselves fortunate that we communicate more electronically than verbally, no? heh!heh!

3:33 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

ohhh now i know what happened to your face. All the while I thought u r 'malu'. hehehehe
next time tell me ya then I want to see how I talk.

3:41 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Last year Montoya won how many times? once or twice right?

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea, so???

there's 'bout 10 more races to go this season. i'm not surprised if he wins all of 'em. :DDD ... looking forward to that!!

7:53 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

so like last year, this year will be same thing. Last week race might be his first and last race of the season. He can't do it. Kimi and Alonso can.

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home