Monday, July 18, 2005

Little London & WWTMMD?

I watched a sitcom named Little London at Star World yesterday. Acted out by 2 British guys(of course; a tall guy and a plum guy) where in some scene the plum one looks so real as a woman(attractive as well). Never a guy looks so womanly but him. Watch if you will. Another hilarious programme that I found by chance (kembang...)

I won't watch Who Wants to Marry My Father? anymore. I found out which woman were selected by Don Mueller kids to be his wife. In fact Don Mueller was not handsome but I don't know why so many women said 'I'm falling in love with him' or "I felt in love with him at first sight'. He's rich alright! He drove a Ferrari, have 4 great kids(who always seem to know what's the best decision) and of course he's loaded. He's bald and I think this balding thing is not a pro/con.

Read on if you're not scared of spoilers.

Apparently this show was showned in 2003 at US. The woman that 'will marry' their dad is Christena Ferran. But at Who Wants to Marry My Dad?couple ends engagement site(by this site title you already knows what's in store) both Don and Christena didn't compromise. So why do they join this show in the first place ? There's other reality tv show where the show ends with the couple can't compromise because of location and family as well. So don't join lah if you know in the end you have to make that decision. This also show that relatioship is much much harder as seen on reality tv.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea, i find brits humour quite amusing n also a bit more outrageous... but i cant stand too many slapstick jokes.

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

c'mon, surely all those who participate in reality shows will get something, tho' its not publicly revealed. they wont leave empty handed'nye'....

1:19 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

the thing is reality show is to get rich. not about relationship. so tipulah. like who wants to marry my dad?..i thought that the girl got to marry their dad in the last epi but rupa2nya not.

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home