Friday, July 15, 2005

After Coming Back From Hospice

I fetch my grandma to my uncle's house(where she stays) and I reach home nearly 4pm. Aiseh my plan to sleep abit out of spec already lar.

I came home, bring Chester to potty(Chester was wearing a shirt and when I came home his head was wearing the sleeves hahahaha I wonder how he did it), retrieve his dog food and treats from car bonnet, found Chester destroy 3 mats in the house, Chester flood the floor(he plays with his own drinking water), eat(I tapau chee cheung fun and lobak during lunch time;hehehe), switch on the air-cond in my room, read newspaper and then I heard the magic sound. Glinggggg glongggg(the sound of thunder!!!). Walau so what did I do ? I quickly finish up my reading and head for the bed.

Zzzzzzzzzzz

I was so hardworking after I woke up. I mop and sweep the floor, keep clothes in wardrobe and bring out the 'garbage'.

Btw my friend is going to Germany and Switzerland next week for business trip. So jealous. Bon Voyage Mic!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u did ur house chores after quite a lengthy interval. good effort but still a lazybone, heh!heh!

don't tell me the 3 mats were totally destroyed beyond repair?

1:00 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

yeah i admit i'm still a lazybone but i'm putting my effort into it.

i dunno whether the 3 mats were completely destroyed or not coz i just push that 3 mats aside. until today nobody touch em including my mom or chester. hahhahaha so who's the lazybone this time ?

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home