Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Mencari Cinta - Episode 3

What can I say ? I'm abit shocked. Hasrul was the first man to be eliminated in Mencari Cinta. The reason for it is not because he dosen't have a permanent job but because he's too bold.

Really! even I can feel it. He was the bold one when the group of 4 men was in Elly's house. In fact he was the boldest of all in the entire 9 group of men. He looks as if he's very sad when he was eliminated or izzit just an act ?

If I was him, I would be so humiliated. To know Elly and to be eliminated first of all men!

p/s: I'm so thrilled about Desperate Housewives. I like Susan's relationship with Mike. Really chemistry there.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So did you manage to hear the song Everlasting Love during the teddy bear tasks. Or did you miss it? Any particular song request for future episodes? In the 4th Episode the guys will be given an opportunity to serenade to the girl...and I should warn you the ending is a rather sad one...trust me...you don't wanna miss it.
(The Producer)

2:00 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Yeah. A fast beat song. I thought it was a slow romantic song.

I heard Daniel will serenade a nice song. Where is the location where they sing ? Pub or Karaoke ?

Did Hasrul elimination got to do with him knowing Elly before this show?

7:45 AM  
Blogger amira shasmeen said...

The Producer aka AA ???

1:37 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

sorry dunno.

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll get a chance to hear everyone singing to a live band, the real deal! They don't even get a chance to practice, so you can imagine the pressure.
No Hasrul wasn't eliminated because they've known each other earlier. I think its also about chemistry.And ya my initials are AA.(The Producer)

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home