Monday, October 10, 2005

Unhealthy Food

We were buying otak-otak at Bangsar when we saw about 5 rusty BBQ sticks at 1 of the stall. The 5 rusty sticks were used to barbecue chicken wings. Plenty of chicken wings!!! The whole stick(from tip to toe) is RUSTY. Pity whoever buys the chicken. I understand that we can get a kind of illness if we eat food with rusty stuff in it but I don’t know what to call the illness.

We also saw fried fish but they were overcooked. I read that eating charred food can constitute to cancer. So don’t ever eat anything overcooked ya.

Sorry, Bulan Puasa yet I talk a lot about food.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rust doesn't directly cause illness. But in certain conditions it can contain harmful bacteria that cause a disease called tetanus.

Next time don't just hear. Know.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

ohhh yeah tetanus.

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

correction:
bulan puasa IS the time to talk 'bout food!!! food sure is great at this time of the year, heh!heh!

7:24 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

My my so slimming program going out the drain ya!

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home