Friday, October 07, 2005

Surfing The Menu or Not ?

Bad new!!! Don’t know who started the idea first. GM or AM(assistant manager). Remember my post regarding The Passing of Once Great Leader? Now this new AM has more power after The Passing of Once Great Leader left. So now GM is monitoring us for surfing net during office hour. Hey, we need internet to do our job man! and also for ‘entertaining’. Don’t expect us to work 9 hours straight. In fact I believe our GM also ‘surf net’. Like when he said we can’t eat at our table yet he himself secretly eat at his own table. Now we need to be even more careful when surfing net or else our ‘freedom’ will be blocked! Today I observed that he slyly look at our pc and what we are doing (when he pass anyone of us). Better don't surf net during work hour. There's a log file..something like that.

I
controlled from 2pm to 5pm not to ‘surf net’ yesterday but I can’t stand it anymore. So here I am writing blog for you fellow reader(half way, continue on Friday). In between that time I was planning what I’m going to sell at my stall/restaurant in the future. Please give idea lah. Here’s the list:-

1. Heart Shaped Waffle with icing sugar sprinkle on the waffle.
2. Ice-blended fruit drinks, Smoothies and Carbonated drinks.
3. Pasta(yum yum)

4. Hot Dog(with special 'kuah')
5. Kaya Ball(need to find recipe)
6. Corn in Cup(my favourite too)
7. Kaya Bread
8. Pastry

So what do you think ? Do my stall/restaurant have any future with these menus ? They are all my favourite foods except Hot Dog. I choose to sell Hot Dog in the future because I see there's a market in Malaysia. Unlike Viking, etc where they sell conventional Hot Dog(with mayo, mustard, onion, etc), mine wil be the best 'kuah' that you have ever eat.

The only problem is I haven't try out all the above menus except pasta. Wuahhahahaha. This weekend I might bake Portugis egg tart if I have the ingredient at home.

Wish me luck!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what was it u mocked me regarding the quality i don't have, in ur previous blog??? ... aahhhh, yes, self-control, was it?! ... n here u are, admitting to not having it urself. hahahahahaha
serves ye, right!! now, who's the one without self-control, eh!! eh?! eh?! heh!heh!

as long as it's not u who's doin' the cooking, any food will do, heh!heh!

by-the-by, what sort of best 'kuah' do u mean?

6:30 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Ya ya I don't have self-control! Don't you know ? I did talk about money management right?!

Ishhh you haven't taste my cooking yet!

secret 'kuah'...wait ya

8:28 PM  
Blogger J said...

I love all those food you mention!
Omg I'm getting hungry.... lol.

3:47 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

WOW, looks like my menu is working wonders!

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home