Friday, October 14, 2005

300th Published Post and Here Come the BAD NEWS!

I'm proud to inform everyone that this post is number 300th!!! Not bad ya.

The bad news is I found few adults' flea residing at Chester's fur. Looks like Frontline Flea Control hasn't work it's magic or did I failed my mission this time around ? Sob sob sob...Been busy killing those flea. When I killed the adult's flea my neck's hair will stand up because adult flea have many blood(sucked from Chester's blood) in their body. Shit! Gi mampus lah flea. Don't 'kacau' my darling Chester.

Yesterday my mother helped me to hold Chester while I killed those adult flea. Found 1 near her hand joint. The previous day 'from yesterday' I killed the 'mommy' flea(at Chester's neck). I think so lah because it was the biggest size from other flea that I have killed. Then many blood came out from his wound. He doesn't feel anything or because he's not showing. I applied some medicated medicine at his wound. Poor Chester.

p/s: My neck's hair is standing up right now...ewwwwwwwww *faint

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh!heh! not effective, was it?... u spoke too soon.

i dunno if this is ok for dogs n i think the method is rather hazardous, but it is said to work ... use minyak tanah, smear it on the scalp, wait for awhile, near-instant result with total lice demolition!!! ... not so sure 'bout fur tho'.

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best and easiest way to get rid of the fleas is to run to the nearest vet to get a flea injection. =D

Just make sure you bathe and groom Chester first. ;)

That's what I did with my Duke. =)

9:00 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

First time heard of flea injection.

I'll see until Monday. If there's still flea then I will bring him to vet.

Thanks for the info!

9:13 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Minyak tanah ??? WOW
Don't think so.

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home