Friday, October 21, 2005

Chilling ‘Winter’and New Orleans

Ohhh don’t you hope you have more sleeping time now days ? Just like today for instance, the weather was cool at dawn and now it’s raining! I thought I will never see so much rain anymore after the hot weather monopolized us for many months. I’m at sleep mode right now, chilling out by writing blog. Hahahaha

Talk about the day after yesterday’s AR8. For the 4th leg of AR8, the contestants went to Mississippi and Louisiana for their challenges. That was several weeks before Katrina’s Hurricane attacked the coast of Louisiana, Mississippi and New Orleans(umph don’t know all are state or some are county). My heart felt for the victims of Katrina’s Hurricane when I saw New Orleans(such a nice country place) and the world longest bridge ’something like that’ (now I know why that bridge keep popping out in photos after the Katrina’s aftermath).


Ohh btw, I'm working today :(

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea... cool, wet weather!!! my favourite. :DDD but it's hard even to step up to gear one... aahhh, in a mood for poetry,

as i woke up early, early at dawn,
gazing sleepily shadows at the lawn,
my heart suddenly was rip n torn,
between sleep or sight the beautiful morn... ;PPPP

yea, new orleans looked to be a nice quaint place to visit. another facet of it i guess; all this while, i imagined only the rowdy, boisterous atmosphere (they always showed those ??mardi gra?? festivals on tv, uh dunno if the spelling is correct)which is not at all my cup of tea.

i wish the ppl a speedy recovery n a new beginning.

1:55 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Hehehehehe nice one ;)
*yawn

Hey I have a link about the Schroeder family and Hurricane Katrina. As you know they are from New Orleans. I will stick it up later. At the web they did mentioned about Mardi Gras at New Orleans. The festival at Venice...

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home