Monday, October 24, 2005

Chester Scared of Party Hat

I woke up to a Sunday morning with no electricity. Damn. It wasn't until about 10am that my mom called TNB. Not long after a TNB guy came to our house. Aiseh only our house no electricity. SHIT! He said must call an electrician. Our main switch have blown because cannot support 2 air-conds and 1 clothes dryer(that take up quite alot of electricity). At that time, Chester was barking so loud while my sister 'jaga' him. I was sleeping(yeah it's hot but what to do) again and when I got up, got Chester's birthday party hat and let Chester wear on his head. Immediately he keep quite and lie down. Hahahahahaha! Peace at last. And when the TNB guy went out the door, I removed his party hat and immediately he sprint out but of course he has missed catching that guy. Hahahaha

At about 1pm, the electrician boss(who knew my mom) came and have a check on the switch. Of course Chester was barking and growling again. I was so proud of Chester actually because he has the sense/feeling of protecting us and house from strangers. Mind you, he won't snap/bite at stranger. His mission is to sniff them out. And if he don't like the fellow he will just continue barking or move away and lie down, as if nothing have happened. So again we put on his party hat.

After I bath him at around 3pm and let him dry outside, the electrician finally come to our rescue. Of course Chester was barking madly and of course we put on his party hat again. Hahahahaha he looks so cute man! Then we remove his party hat the moment the electrician stepped out of our house but of course Chester did not managed to catch him again. Finally we have electricity back and immediately my dad go to sleep, mom iron, sis read magazine, grandma sleep and I go surf net and later sleep. Today, electricians will rewire the whole house by changing to a bigger cable and more advanced switches. I wonder how much will it cost. Sis will 'jaga' the house and my mom will be back to house when they come.

Now we will know what to do when our friend visit us. I'm glad I didn't throw Chester's birthday party hat away. *wink wink wink

BTW, my sister got conjunctivitis since Friday and she get 2 days MC for Monday and Tuesday. Her eyes is so red! Pity her...doctor said can't eat meat and seafood(seafood I understand but what about meat ??). She also cannot read or watch tv but then she did read a little IF not what to do.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow.. chester is cute leh.
yesterday the weather was quite hot right?
btw, kesian your sis. how did she get it?

10:20 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

TQ...hehe

Not so hot in Klang coz there's many clouds.

My sis buat theory that she got it from office. She said her dirty hand use to rub her eyes.

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

urghhh!! ... that is one of my most dreaded disease. very leceh!!! i rate it worse than flu. :(

6:45 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Woow really ? Seems that her eye sekejap red sekejap ok.

You kena before ?

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh, the party hat gives pretty much the same effect as the muzzle. Well donw, chester!

To chester's master,
Any trick to train my doggie also? He is a mad dog... bark like hell when strangers around.

2:43 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Eh, Well done chester's master mah.

But hor my sis told me that on 2nd day when the electrician came, the party hat have no effect on him :(

Let Ocean wear muzzle..wuhahahaha
If he likes to play then try to distract him by playing with him. Though Chester like to eat but when stranger come to our house he just want to bark only.

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea, last time kena was a few yrs back. i take good care not to kena anymore... bcoz as ppl say n i quote 'u have the most beautiful eyes i've ever seen',.. so, as not to deny the pleasures for these ppl, must take real good care, heh!heh! ;PP

7:45 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

LOL...so how did you get it few yrs back ? Did someone stared at you with his conjunctivities eye ?

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home