Thursday, October 27, 2005

Juadah Ohh Ohhh Ohhh Juadah

I love Ramadhan month. Coz FOOD are aplenty, coz FOOD are more in variety, coz FOOD are everywhere and coz FOOD by the sight and smell of it can make you go crazy! I'm a Chinese girl who just love Malay's FOOD!

Bring on Nasi Bryani, Nasi Dagang, Nasi Kelantan, Nasi Lemak, Nasi Minyak, Nasi Tomato, Roti Jala, Murtabak, Kuih Cara Berlauk, Karipap, Otak-Otak, Satay, Pulut Panggang, Kuih Pelita, Nasi Campur...I'll wallop ALL! Doesn't matter my stomach gonna burst out but just bring it on!

So far I've tried Bangsar and Shah Alam's Juadah(as usual). Most of the food this year kind of not so yummylicious except for Kuih Pelita which I slurp slurp and pass on some to Chester. And of course I finally found out that Kuih Cara Berlauk's name.

There was once when I was buying Murtabak at one of the many stalls in Shah Alam. Suddenly came a guy and told the Murtabak seller 'Kamu punya Murtabak paling sedap dalam seluruh Shah Alam'. The Murtabak seller was grinning 'Ya ke?' and the guy said 'Ya mana-mana tempat I cuba but kamu punya Murtabak paling best! I datang lagi nak beli'. I was grinning away because I have choose the 'right' stall. I brought home my Murtabak and with high hopes put a piece of Murtabak into my mouth. Ngaum ngaum ngaum...cehhh the Murtabak did not even stand a chance in my OK food level.

BUT 1 place remain the best Juadah food that I have ever tasted. That's at my neighbour office's canteen. There's the hot Nasi Goreng which is white in color but HOT man!, Bihun Goreng(yummmm ohhhh), Kueh Teow Goreng(the best of all !!!)...know why ? When you undo the Kueh Teow Goreng package, the first thing you see is red! Red oil, red chili, spicy man! The moment you put some Kueh Teow into your mouth....foooooooooooooo(your body is on fire).

Another food that is the best of all is Murtabak. This canteen's Murtabak just cost RM1.80 and looks normal from the packaging. Pour some kuah curry onto the Murtabak and start using both of your hand to tear the Murtabak apart. Put some into your mouth. Walau eh...so nice wan ar. My GOD...So soft, so tender and the curry is just right. Even eating with red onion slices taste so good man.

My mission on 28th October 2005 is to grab 1 packet of Bihun Goreng, 2 packets of Murtabak and 2 packets of Kueh Teow Goreng at my neighbour office's canteen. But I must be fast because by end of the working hours all those food is going to dissappear. Wish me luck!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh!heh! yea, ur nuts 'bout the murtabak, no doubt!!! ^V^
i never ever came across anyone that sanggup to stop by the roadside to gobble it up n not managed to curb the temptation until u reached home! ... let alone the distance between office n home was not much over 30 mins. ;PPP

7:53 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Hey if you had come out earlier then you should be able to see my 'face' while eating the murtabak. I just finished when you stopped by.

I also stopped by the roadside chomping Kueh Teow Goreng ;p

Thank God my sore throat heal alot. Today I can munch all down and let the sore throat take control during the hols.

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL LOL

1:03 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

I bet your salivar tgh mengalir keluar but you try to change subject!

3:01 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Alas I bought 1 murtabak and 1 kueh teow goreng plus mee for mom(suppose to be mihun but i was mistaken). My mom said the murtabak and mee niceeee ;ppp

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home