Tuesday, October 25, 2005

My 'Baby' Mattress


This is my mattress when I used it as a baby in the cot!!! My parents bought this mattress at the time I was born and today, after x0 years I will throw this loving and full of memory mattress away. I urinated many times(when I was little lah) on this mattress and this mattress continue to protect my body from sore and leg(because when I grew bigger I used this mattress like a blanket(actually more like a leg blanket) until today.


Why did I throw my beloved mattress away ? Because as seen above, alot of 'sponge' particle from the mattress have been falling out onto my bed. There are a lot of 'injured' places at my beloved mattress at both ends. So I guess it is TIME to throw away my x0 years old mattress.


Even Chester feel sad.(camera trick only) Posted by Picasa

On a fine Sunday morning I finally have the guts to cut my 'baby' mattress into pieces(coz perbandaran people won't collect the mattress if we didn't cut em) and threw into black plastic bag. Sob sob sob. Monday onwards I use my quilt comforter for a leg blanket. I already have a silk quilt blanket to cover me if I'm cold during the night. Miss my 'leg' blanket already.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why didnt u try sewing it? but hmmm, maybe u decided to make do without it bcoz it doesn't match ur bed theme any more, silken quilt as oppose to grubby looking rag?! :pp... but yea, it's time to move on...

6:34 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

I just feel it's time...

I don't care about bed theme. ;p

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home