Sunday, November 06, 2005

The Result of Long Holiday Deepa-Raya

Since for us Chinese have 1 week of holiday, I myself have been feeling the effect of post Deepa-Raya. The most horrible post Deepa-Raya effect that I am encountering right now is I have sleepless night!

Man! I sleep during the day and was having sleeplessness during the night. I can only sleep at about 3am. I read my new novel 'The Broker' nearly half of the book already...just to make me tired so that I can sleep. I was planning to read little by little because I savour John Grisham's novel. But 'The Broker' is so exciting. Once I read, I can't put it down. I wonder whether my biological clock can change to normal on Tuesday when I starts work ?

I spent my 1 week holidays sleeping, watching TV, surf net, blogging, play PC games and cooking. Yes, you read right! I only went to shop twice. Hehehehehe...I cooked lunch for few days and I used onions as my main ingredient!!! And I farted so many times man. Very smelly....wuarghhhh But I still like onion no matter what. And garlic too but I onion the best. Hmmmmmm...

Happy working for those who starts on Monday. Neh neh neh neh...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha..

as for me I'm just glad I don't have to hear loud firecrackers going off in the middle of the night.

Can have sound sleep at last .... ZZZZzzzzzz

9:38 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Hahahaha I don't mind listening to loud firecrackers because I like to feel the festive mood.

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooohhhhhhh!!!! what i long for is my bed!!! i bet i can sleep for hours n hours n hours... for me, raya holidays arent restful at all!! :(((

wrong move, girl. u should have read boring books instead. of course la, if u were to read interesting ones, it's no surprise u'd end up finishing the whole n look like a nite owl or zombie in the process, heh!heh! :P

10:22 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

It's ok if you can't have a restful sleep during Raya. You'll get your chance during CNY.

Problem is that's the only book I bought recently. But then who would want to buy a boring book ?

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home