Saturday, November 05, 2005

Bye Bye White Lab


I called my neighbour's dog as White Lab because his real name is an Indian name(ya lah my neighbour is an Indian).


They move away on 31st Oct. Bye bye White Lab.
Posted by Picasa

White Lab, Lab as in Labrador as in Labrador Retriever. I pity White Lab. You see before him, my neighbour reared another dog and they loved that dog so much. And when one of my neighbour's son accidentaly ramped their dog(not sure about the real story), the dog died. Sob sob sob...

Not long after a puppy by the name White Lab was adopted by them. But from what I see over the fence, White Lab never have the independance what their first dog have. They chained him at their driveway WHOLE DAY!!! and only let him out to play when their master are home for a PLAY or HANGING OUT awhile near the gate and during potty time.

I guess they are scared something bad will happen to White Lab. I very seldom hear White Lab bark. He will always shows his smiley face to Chester and me. May you have a wonderful lifetime. Missing you, White Lab!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaww.. there's a Golden Retriever near my house also shifted not long ago :(

4:41 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

;(

Chester never play with White Lab. They just smell at each other...hahahahahaha

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home